- Details on Mordaunt's educational background are not readily available online.
Terence Mordaunt is the owner and chairman of First Corporate Shipping, the trading name of Bristol Port. In April 2017, he became a director of The Global Warming Policy Forum, the advocacy arm of the climate science denial campaign group, the Global Warming Policy Foundation. , , 
Mordaunt is a major Conservative party donor, having donated £34,600 to the Conservative party between 2003 and 2009, according to Electoral Register data. His companies also donated at least £135,000 to the party since 2008, including a £25,000 donation in 2017. 
Stance on Climate Change
Mordaunt is a director at the Global Warming Policy Forum. The group's parent organization, the Global Warming Poilcy Foundation, has suggested “Policies to ‘stop climate change’ are based on climate models that completely failed to predict the lack of warming for the past two decades” and that “Carbon dioxide has been mercilessly demonized as ‘carbon pollution’, when in fact it is a benefit to the planet.” 
April 7, 2017
“I am delighted to continue my support for the GWPF which has brought much needed rigour into the climate debate.”
June 12, 2019
A report by openDemocracy revealed that First Corporate Shipping, co-owned by Mordaunt and Sir David Ord, had donated £25,000 to both Boris Johnson and Jeremy Hunt's Conservative Party leadership campaigns. 
- The Global Warming Policy Forum (GWPF) — Director. 
- Bristol Oil and Gas Limited — Director. 
- C2 Partners LLP — LLP Designated Member. 
- The Bristol Port Company — Chairman and co-owner. 
- Pendennis Shipyard Limited — Former Chairman. Listed as Director in Companies House records. , 
- First Corporate Shipping Limited — Chairman/director. 
- The Outward Bound Trust — Trustee. 
- Bristol and Gloucester Pilot Boat Company — Director. 
- Actual Limited — Director. 
- Crestcredit Projects Limited — Director. 
- The Mordaunt Foundation — Trustee. 
Terence Mordaunt does not appear to be active on social media.
Terence Mordaunt does not appear to have published any articles, papers, or otherwise in major publications.
Mat Hope. “Pro-Brexit Oil Company Boss and Major Tory Donor Named as Director of Climate Science Denying GWPF,” DeSmog, August 7, 2017.
Electoral Commission search. Performed December 2018. Data on file at DeSmog,
Andrew Montford. “Unintended Consequences of Climate Change Policy” (PDF), Global Warming Policy Foundation, January 2015. Archived .pdf on file at DeSmog.
Peter Geoghegan. “Revealed: Climate change denier makes big donations to Boris Johnson and Jeremy Hunt,” openDemocracy, June 12, 2019. Archived June 12, 2019. Archive.fo URL: http://archive.fo/g96dO