Koch Industries is calling for the elimination of tax credits for electric vehicles (EVs), all while claiming that it does not oppose plug-in cars and inviting the...
climate change skeptic
Laurence (Larry) I. Gould
- Ph.D., Physics, Temple University (1982). 
- M.A., Physics, Temple University (1975). 
- B.S., Physics, Carnegie-Mellon University (1964). 
Laurence I. Gould is a professor of physics at the University of Hartford in Connecticut. He is also former chairman of the New England Section of the American Physical Society.
Donald (Don) Keiller
- Ph.D., Plant Biochemistry, Cambridge University (1982).
- M.A., Natural Sciences, Cambridge University (1980).
- P.G.C.E., Cambridge University (1978).
Andrew W. Montford
- Bsc, Chemistry, St Andrews University. 
- Registered Accountant.
Andrew W. Montford is a English writer, editor, chartered accountant, and the voice behind climate change skeptic blog Bishop Hill. He is also the author of The Hockey Stick Illusion (2010). He currently lives in Scotland.